The OPUS VC Fund
The OPUS VC Fund is owned by Estoras Group and supported by a dynamic group of investors.
OPUS delivers funding directly through our own capital pool. In certain instances where additional capital may be necessary to accelerate global growth, we facilitate the sourcing of additional funds from our extensive network.
We focus exclusively on high-potential opportunities that are in an early stages of development. At Opus VC Fund, our decision to partner in an opportunity is based on several critical factors:
- Your company must redefine an existing market or create a new market category.
- You and your management team must be open-minded, flexible and driven to succeed.
- Your product should create value in a compelling and easily relatable fashion for your chosen markets.
- You should be able to identify the competitive advantages and market opportunities your company offers.
- You should be able to develop your business plan and execute on your financial projections.
- You must be an entrepreneur in that you are willing to overcome the inevitable challenges that any business venture presents.
If in addition to funding, your company requires active mentorship, business management, development and marketing of your brand, and other active involvement, please contact Estoras Group instead. Opus Capital provides only funding and does not have the capacity to get involved with active participation with their investments.
OPUS is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.